These Vegan S’mores Fudgesicles feature a 5-ingredient vegan, dairy free fudgesicle with a gluten-free graham cracker stuffed inside then topped with vegan marshmallow fluff and more graham cracker crumbles! YUM!
I can’t seem to let go of summer quite yet. Pumpkin spice everything has started to creep its way into my Instagram feed, and although I’ve started getting all the fall vibes, I’m not ready to give up the summer frozen treats because I’m still over here sweating from these 90 degree days we’ve been having.
So here we are, a classic summer flavor, s’mores, in popsicle form for the perfect dessert to keep you cool but also indulge that side of you that’s starting to crave fall-is things.
These Vegan S’mores Fudgesicles are SUPER easy to make, especially if you have a favorite gluten-free graham cracker like these, and to my surprise the vegan marshamallow fluff came out amazing and actually freezes well so you can keep these babies on hand for when the mood or heat hits!
If you’ve already made my Vegan Marshmallows, you’re very familiar with my exciting discovery on how to make, well- marshmallows that are vegan and lower sugar! I even use this marshmallow fluff in my S’mores Cookie Cups too! So naturally I became obsessed with all things s’mores in summer 2020, haha.
I used this popsicle mold, but you can try it with another. I just like this shape popsicle for some reason. And if you’re a sucker for the smokey s’mores flavor, definitely toast the marshmallow fluff with a kitchen torch or even just a lighter will do. Crumble with more graham crackers and you have yourself one heck of a delicious vegan s’mores dessert! 🙂
If you’re with me, not ready to give up all things summer just yet, please make these, you will love them! Leave a comment below and be sure to tag me on Instagram or Facebook @HealthyLittleVittles #healthylittlevittles ! And all you autumn lovers, stay tuned for lots of fall dishes coming soon!
- 1 can (13.5 oz) light coconut milk
- 1 bag (9 oz) dark chocolate chips (I used Lily's Sweets Dark Baking Chips)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Gluten-free graham crackers
Vegan Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/4 cup aquafaba (UNSALTED brine from a can of chickpeas)
- 1/2 cup tapioca syrup
- 1 tablespoon agar agar powder + 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract/paste
- pinch salt
- popsicle mold
- popsicle sticks
- kitchen torch (or lighter)
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips in the coconut milk over high heat, whisking frequently.
- Whisk in the maple syrup, vanilla, and salt until smooth and melted.
- Place the popsicle molds on a baking sheet (for ease of getting into the freezer).
- Place a graham cracker/crumble into each popsicle mold and then pour in the fudgesicle mixture to the top of the graham cracker/graham cracker crumble.
- Insert the popsicle sticks and place in the freezer until frozen, 4 hours/overnight.
- Right before enjoying, whip the aquafaba (chickpea brine) on high until it starts to form stiff peaks (as you would with egg whites). Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over high heat, bring the tapioca syrup to a boil.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of agar agar powder with 3 tablespoons of water, stir to combine then add the agar mixture, a pinch of salt, and the vanilla to the pan. Whisk continuously until the syrup comes to a rapid boil. Remove from heat.
- Immediately, pour the syrup mixture into the whipped aquafaba while you are beating the aquafaba on low speed to make a marshmallow fluff.
- Spoon the fluff on top of each fudgesicle and sprinkle more graham crumbles on top, then toast with a kitchen torch (optional).
- Store in the freezer and enjoy within a few days.