This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of New Chapter Vitamins. The opinions and text are all mine. The New Chapter products mentioned in this post were sent to me as a gift to use in this recipe, thank you so much!
As we head into fall, I’m indulging in all that comes with it. Sometimes that means too many sugary sweets, so I wanted to come up with a recipe that tastes like my fall favorite, peach cobbler, but is sweetened naturally AND contains added nutrients like Fermented Turmeric from New Chapter Vitamins!
This recipe is actually really simple to make, and because you make the chia pudding and the peach curd the night before, it makes for an easy breakfast the next morning! Yes, I said breakfast! You could also have it for dessert, as long as you let the chia pudding and peach curd set up for at least an hour. The base is granola, topped with chia pudding and then finished with peach curd (which if you’re unfamiliar with fruit curd, it’s a gelatinous-like spread and topping used in place of jam or for various filling for cakes, small pastries and tarts). In this Peach Cobbler Chia Pudding, it adds the perfect amount of sweetness.
I decided to add New Chapter’s Fermented Turmeric Booster Powder in this Peach Cobbler Chia Pudding to provide brain, heart and inflammation support in its truest form*. New Chapter’s 2-step fermentation method uses the power of probiotics and whole herbs to create a nutrient-packed booster powder that delivers many beneficial factors. Bonus, because the turmeric is fermented, it’s easier for your body to digest and absorb! Remember, I said take my fall fav and make reinvent it healthy?! Well this is it, friends.
Sometimes I am leery to use turmeric in recipes as it has a strong flavor, but in this recipe you certainly cannot taste it. I feel as though because this particular turmeric is fermented and top-notch, you are able to receive it’s amazing nutritional value without the super pungent taste. I used a cinnamon granola in my recipe, as it reminded me more of a true cobbler crust, but any granola will do. Head on over to the New Chapter website to order your Fermented Turmeric powder, as it’s also great added to your favorite milk, smoothie, or juice for that added nutritional boost! I hope you enjoy this Peach Cobbler Chia Pudding as much as my family and I did!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 1 cup peaches, (I used thawed frozen peaches)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2.5 teaspoons arrowroot powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 serving New Chapter Fermented Turmeric Booster Powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup granola, (I used cinnamon flavor)
- First, make your chia pudding by mixing all the pudding ingredients together in a bowl until well combined. Cover and let sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour (or overnight)
- **NOTE: I like to shake mine up a few times to make sure the chia seeds don't all sink to the bottom
- Next, make your peach curd. Start by thawing your peaches with warm water, then add to a food processor or blender
- Add your maple syrup and nutmeg to the processor/blender as well and blend until very smooth
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and arrowroot powder until smooth, then add it to the peach mixture, blend again
- Pour the mixture into a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat until the mixture starts to boil, stirring constantly. Cook for a few more minutes, continuing to stir until it thickens and then pour it into a glass container. Whisk in the Fermented Turmeric Booster Powder and allow the mixture to cool at room temperature. Once cool, cover and store in the fridge until you're ready to use (an hour or overnight)
- To assemble your peach cobbler chia puddings, first add 1/2 of granola to each glass/bowl, then top with chia pudding and peach curd
- **NOTE: I divided my chia pudding and peach curd evenly between the two glasses
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
** Sponsored by New Chapter Vitamins featuring their Fermented Turmeric Booster Powder
** Peach curd was adapted from chocolatemoosey.com