This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of New Chapter, maker of whole-food vitamins & supplements. The opinions and text are all mine. The New Chapter product mentioned in this post was sent to me as a gift from New Chapter Vitamins to use in this recipe, thank you so much!
It’s true that coffee is one of the most popular food items in the world, well at least here in the US we would be lost without our precious coffee. I have to admit, I like it too. There’s just something that is so comforting about a nice warm cup of coffee in the morning. But sad news for me, caffeine really isn’t my friend *insert crying emoji here. So I drink decaf occasionally, and I do like it- but even that bothers me sometimes. I decided to try to make a “coffee” using other ingredients, and even my coffee-obsessed hubby slurped this Superfood “Coffee” down like it was the real deal.
Now before I lose all you coffee fanatics, hear me out. This superfood blend tastes like coffee, is quick to make and it really has some amazing, yet simple wholesome ingredients with some added health benefits. One of my favorite ingredients is the Fermented Maca Booster Powder from New Chapter! Let’s take a peek…
☆ almond milk
☆ maple syrup
☆ vanilla extract
☆ Fermented Maca Booster Powder
☆ cacao butter
For those who NEED caffeine to wake up in the morning and make it through your long work day, maca may be a great alternative for energy and endurance. I love New Chapter’s Fermented Maca Booster Powder, because their formula is enhanced with organic schizandra berry and cardamom and then fermented with beneficial priobiotics, which makes it easily digestible.
So if you’re like me and have issues with caffeine or coffee, this may be you new favorite go-to warm morning beverage!
Simply warm the almond milk in a saucepan over high heat, whisk in your spices, Fermented Maca Booster Powder and other ingredients and then use a frother/blender to make it frothy! Garnish with sprinkled cinnamon if desired. That’s it! I’m so excited to add this Superfood “Coffee” to my morning routine, I hope you love it too!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp raw cacao butter
- 1 serving Fermented Maca Booster Powder from New Chapter Vitamins
- In a small saucepan, heat your almond milk over high heat whisking frequently
- Whisk in the maple syrup, vanilla, spices and Fermented Maca Booster Powder until the mixture is almost at a boil (but not boiling)
- Remove from heat and either using a frother or blender, blend/froth until spices are absorbed and the drink becomes frothy. Enjoy warm!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
** Sponsored by New Chapter Vitamins using their Fermented Maca Booster Powder