This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of New Chapter, maker of whole-food vitamins & supplements. The opinions and text are all mine. The New Chapter product mentioned in this post was sent to me as a gift from New Chapter to use in this recipe, thank you so much!
Raise your hand if you could stuff an entire cheesecake in your mouth at once because you love it so much?! You won’t believe it, but now you can! I have a real treat for you today. These Pumpkin Cranberry Cheesecake Bites require no baking, are made in 20 minutes, and make a fantastic grab-n-go breakfast. Yes, that’s right, Cheesecake Bites for breakfast! They are naturally sweetened and pack some really fantastic superfood power too! Check it out…
So we’ve got pumpkin, which other than being an autumn celebrity, is loaded with amazing nutrients. Dates and chia seeds bring the fiber, omega-3, and protein. I also added Fermented Aloe Booster Powder from New Chapter!
Now I know what aloe is, like the kind you put on your skin after a sunburn, you know, your summertime best bud, but I have never added it to any recipes until now. This Fermented Aloe Booster Powder is a gentle detoxifier to help aid in digestion. New Chapter’s formula is enhanced with peppermint, coriander, cardamom, articoke and turmeric, then whole-food fermented for daily detox and calming digestive support. Simply add 1 serving to your favorite milk, juice, smoothie, or in this case no-bake bites, and enjoy! The taste is undetectable in this recipe, and I know I am still getting a great boost by adding this booster powder.
I love these little bites so much as a quick breakkie or a snack to keep me energized throughout the day without loading up on caffeine.
You’ll simply blend the pumpkin, vegan cream cheese, dates, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, pumpkin pie spice, and Fermented Aloe Booster Powder together in your blender and then add it to a bowl with your oats, almond flour, chia seeds, and cranberries, mix, chill, roll, and devour! One-bite cheesecake challenge accomplished *wink.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 4 artichokes
- 7 oz gluten free breadcrumbs (~1 1/2 cups), (I used Ian's brand)
- 1/2 cup vegan parmesan cheese, (see below)
- 1/4 cup olive oil + more for drizzling
Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Rinse artichokes well, tugging leaves outward to loosen slightly for stuffing
- Trim off stems so artichokes sit on a flat surface
- Trim off the pointed tips of each leaf, then set aside
- In a medium bowl combine bread crumbs, vegan parmesan cheese, olive oil and mix well until the crumb mixture is moistened enough to stick together
- Stuff each leaf of the artichoke, starting from the bottom and working your way around, with crumb mixture. Continue this step with remaining artichokes
- Place artichokes in a large baking pan and fill bottom of pan with 1/2 to 1 inch of water
- Drizzle olive oil over top of stuffed artichokes and cover tightly with heavy duty foil
- Cook for approximately 60-80 minutes (depending on size of artichoke) or until leave comes out easily
** Vegan Parmesan Cheese is from Minimalist Baker