Brownies! Brownies! Brownies! Common’ chant with me… I can’t even contain my excitement about these little gems! For one, they are SUPER simple to make, two- you don’t have to bake them, three- they are naturally sweetened and taste just like brownies (even my brownie lovin’ dad says so!), and four- your kiddos will love them! I mean, I could go on with more reasons- they’re adorable, fun, colorful, did I mention easy to make 😉 They are perfect for Valentine’s Day and make for one dynamite snack! So you might be wondering what’s in these tasty little morsels? You wouldn’t believe me if I told you… but don’t fret, I’m gonna tell you exactly how to make these. But first, a little brownie pop checklist:
Naturally sweetened: you bet!
Gluten-free: as always!
Vegan: why of course!
Less than 15 minutes to make: booya!
Delicious: oh heck ya!
Nourishing even?: Surprise!
Now you don’t have to make them into pops… I just did that because I thought it would be super fun! It’s really simple to make them into pops, but they also make delicious little brownie bites!
As always, tag me on social media and use #vittlemethis for a chance to be featured in my stories! 🙂
- 8 dates
- 3+1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2 cups oats
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, (I used Enjoy Life mini chips)
- sprinkles, (I used India Tree)
- dragon fruit powder
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- Blend all ingredients together in your food processor/blender (except for the chocolate chips) until a dough forms.
- Dump the formed dough into a medium-large bowl and fold in the chocolate chips
- Form into balls using approximately a tablespoon of dough (you can make these as large or as small as you'd like)
- Roll in desired toppings or eat as is! To enjoy them as pops, simple place the stick in the center of each ball