This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Snapfish. The opinions and text are all mine. Products were sent to me for free from Snapfish, thanks so much! Snapfish also provided me with a code for you to receive 40% off sitewide when you shop at Snapfish.com! Whoop Whoop!
Summa Summa Summa time! Today is the first day of summer, and I am celebrating with some fresh squeezed, ice cold lemonade! Although it has felt like summer here in Ohio since winter left, I’m still going to celebrate. When I think of summer, I think of beaches, picnics, and of course… lemonade! I wanted to bring you a fresh, unique flavor of lemonade that’s summery, simple and refreshing- and this Mango Lavender Lemonade delivers!
So now I have the lemonade recipe, but what’s summertime lemonade without a lemonade stand? I’ve teamed up with Snapfish to bring you this super cute idea, perfect for a little summer fun with the kiddos! My son and I had so much fun playing lemonade and certainly could not have done it without our Snapfish gear.
So when Snapfish came to me with this opportunity I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted to do. The opportunities were endless! Snapfish offers a ton of budget-friendly gifts and décor that look like a million bucks.
Being a creative, sometimes I have these ideas in my head (all too often) and of course I can’t ever find just the right props I need for my shoots. And I run around town frustrated trying to find what I need and then having to “settle” and in the end I just wasted a lot of time and energy and sometimes the end result is just blah. That’s why Snapfish is so amazing! They have these really unique products that you can print whatever image you want on them! The Snapfish personalization aspect also makes a wonderful keepsake. Snapfish offers meaningful gifts to reflect the time you spend together, like our sunny afternoon at the lemonade stand!
Not to mention the turn around time is so fast and it’s super simple to import photos from Facebook, Instagram, and Google Photos. So when I decided I wanted to do a fun first day of summer post, I couldn’t wait to have this photo of lemons I took printed on a set of coasters, glass cutting board, and beach towel! I now have the perfect props to use each year to go along with this lemonade stand and treasure these photos year after year. If this doesn’t set the perfect scene for summer, I don’t know what does…
Now I bet you have total lemon envy wink, BUT here’s the good news… you can make your own summer lemonade stand memories with Snapfish, AND BONUS! If you use the link below, you get 40% off SITEWIDE! Yippie!
Now let’s get to the lemonade, shall we?! Cheers to summer friends!
Lavender Simple Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp food grade, dried lavender petals
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup lavender simple syrup
- 1 cup frozen mango
- First, blend the lavender and sugar in your food processor/blender until you achieve a very fine texture
- Next, make your lavender simple syrup by adding the lavender sugar mix to a medium saucepan with 1 cup of water and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the sugar is dissolved. Let it cool while you make the rest. Strain your simple syrup before adding it to the rest of the lemonade
- Juice your lemons into a measuring cup with a juicer or using a fork if you don't have one. Strain your lemon juice to remove any excess pulp
- Add the strained lemon juice, 4 cups water, 1 cup of the strained lavender simple syrup, and frozen mango to your high-speed blender and blend until smooth
- Serve over ice and garnish with lavender and lemon slices if desired. Store in the fridge