This Gluten-Free, Vegan Cinnamon Roll Pizza is such an easy dessert recipe that combines two popular recipes into one! You get all the flavors of a cinnamon roll without all of the work and you get the slice-ability of a pizza all in just 30 minutes!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Little Northern Bakehouse. The opinions and text are all mine. The gluten-free, vegan pizza crust used in this recipe was sent to me as a gift, thank you so much!
Where are my cinnamon roll lovers at? And where are my pizza lovers? I imagine because you’re here reading this post means you’re probably a lover of both of these genius food inventions, I mean who doesn’t love cinnamon rolls and pizza?!
Admittedly, cinnamon rolls- especially gluten-free and vegan, are not the easiest things to make, nor do I have enough patience to wait hours to shove them in my mouth, lol. Well I have good news for those of you who are with me on that… this cinnamon roll pizza only takes 30 minutes from prep to belly, and we have Little Northern Bakehouse to thank for that!
It’s hard to find a good gluten-free AND vegan pizza crust that’s not loaded with ingredients you can’t even pronounce. I am so excited to introduce you today to Little Northern Bakehouse’s Original Artisan Style Pizza Crust. Guys, it’s so good and is made with gluten-free and allergy-friendly ingredients like Water, Gluten-free flour blend (white rice flour, modified tapioca starch, chickpea flour), Sunflower oil, Sugars (cane sugar), Whole and Ground flax seed, Vinegar, Yeast, Salt, Xanthan gum, Spices. Little Northern Bakehouse Original Artisan Style Pizza Crust is not only certified gluten-free, but fully vegan and non-GMO project verified.
The pizza crust comes in a pack of two, so I decided to go big and make this Gluten-Free, Vegan Cinnamon Roll Pizza a double decker. You’ll make the cinnamon sugar filling we all love, stuff in between the two crusts and then another layer on the top crust- and of course we are finishing off this pizza smothered with a vegan cream cheese icing #drool 😉
To cut back a little bit on the refined sugars used in this sweet dessert pizza I replaced brown sugar in the cinnamon sugar filling with coconut sugar. It’s pretty common in stores now, but if you aren’t able to find dairy-free cream cheese you can make a buttercream icing instead.
This recipe is so simple, you just preheat the oven, combine the filling ingredients together in a bowl, spread it over one Little Northern Bakehouse Original Artisan Style Pizza Crust, place the other crust on top, add another layer of cinnamon sugar filling and bake for just 15-20 minutes. Make the vegan cream cheese icing while that’s baking. Let the pizza cool slightly and then you just slather on that cream cheese icing, slice, and devour!
Be sure to head to their website to locate a store that carries Little Northern Bakehouse and check out their other delicious products! I would love to hear how you like this Gluten-Free, Vegan Cinnamon Roll Pizza, I’m pretty confident you’ll love it too! Be sure to leave a comment below, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram or Facebook!
- 1 pack of two Little Northern Bakehouse Original Artisan Style Pizza Crust (both crusts will be used in this recipe)
Cinnamon Sugar Filling
- 1/2 cup vegan/plant butter, softened
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Vegan Cream Cheese Icing
- 4 oz dairy-free cream cheese
- 1 cup vegan/plant butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter one pizza crust with 1/4 cup of butter and place it on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the coconut sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Sprinkle half of this cinnamon sugar mixture over top of the buttered crust.
- Butter the other crust with the remaining 1/4 cup of butter and then place it on top of the other crust, then sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar on top. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Let the pizza cool for about 15 minutes before icing.
- To make the cream cheese icing, beat together the cream cheese, the softened butter, and vanilla until smooth, then add in the powdered sugar until your icing forms. Keep the icing stored in the fridge while the pizza cools slightly, then frost, slice and enjoy!
* This recipe was developed for Little Northern Bakehouse
** best enjoyed immedietly, but may store in the fridge for up to 2 days.