These peanut butter chocolate chip energy bites are uh-mazing. With only 8 ingredients and packed with fiber + protein, they make a great grab-n-go breakfast, but also make a great afternoon pick me up snack and a great (healthier) option to indulge your sweet tooth at night. You can make these ahead of time and store them in the fridge for a few days to have breakfast made for you! Basically, these are a win-win.
Oh no...This form doesn't exist. Head back to the manage forms page and select a different form.
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 1 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup flaxseed meal
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Let the mixture chill in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Roll into balls (whatever size you like)
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge
- Be prepared to eat more than 1!