A perfect easy weeknight dinner gets a colorful boost with superfood powders! This deliciously creamy Cauliflower Rainbow Soup is made with sautéed cauliflower and potatoes, leek, blanched almonds, almond milk, and spices!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Suncore Foods. The opinions and text are all mine. The Suncore product mentioned in this post was sent to me as a gift to use in this recipe, thank you so much!
It’s soup season y’all! I forget how excited I get for soup every year. Not only because it’s comforting and warming, but because soup is so easy to make and their are tons of flavor combinations. This creamy cauliflower soup is deliciously rich, vegan, and gluten free and made with only 8 ingredients and then garnished with golden raisins and 6 superfood powders for a snazzy nutritional boost!
You may have noticed, I love colorful food. I suppose that’s the artist in me, how I express myself- I’ve always been in love with anything colorful. But I am also a huge advocate for healthy, naturally colored foods. No artificail dyes here at Healthy Little Vittles! That’s where my friends from Suncore Foods come in! They offer the most amazing variety of supercolor powders that not only jazz up your food, but provide some really magical health benefits too.
In this Creamy Cauliflower Rainbow Soup recipe I sprinkled some of each of these Suncore Foods Supercolor Powders:
☆ Pink Pitaya– soothe the digestive process and boost the immune system and metabolism
☆ Emerald Pandan Leaf– alleviate skin problems and relieve arthritis, headaches, oral discomfort, and fevers
☆ Garnet Elderberry– boosts immunity and improves nerve pain, fatigue, and constipation
☆ Blue Butterfly Pea Flower– eyesight improvement, hair growth, and skin health
☆ Sunglow Goji Berry– enhance vision, lower blood sugar, boost immunity, protect the liver, nourish kidneys, and improve brain function
☆ Yellow Goldenberry– boost immunity and support healthy eyes and skin
*information provided by the Suncore Foods website
Wow your guests (or kiddos) with this vibrant speckled soup and send them away feeling full and nourished and in awe of your creativity- wink wink.
To make this recipe even simpler, I used my Vitamix A3500 Smart Blending System and it blends it to smooth perfection! BUT if you don’t have one, no worries! Just steam, blend, heat and maybe re-blend. It’s ok to have it be a little chunky. Then garnish with Suncore Foods supercolor powders, golden raisins (an amazing pairing with cauliflower by the way) and almond slivers. Dinner perfection.
- 24 oz cauliflower florets
- 1 cup slivered, blanched almonds
- 1 heaping cup potato, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup leek, diced (white part only)
- 2.5 cups unsweetened almond milk (or other plant milk)
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Suncore Foods Pink Pitaya Supercolor Powder
- Suncore Foods Garnet Elderberry Supercolor Powder
- Suncore Foods Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Supercolor Powder
- Suncore Foods Emerald Pandan Leaf Supercolor Powder
- Suncore Foods Sunglow Goji Berry Supercolor Powder
- Suncore Foods Yellow Goldenberry Supercolor Powder
- golden raisins
- slivered blanched almonds
- parsley, (opt)
- In a large saucepan, steam your cauliflower and potato with a little bit of water on the bottom for about 15 minutes until soft
- Add almond milk, broth, olive oil, salt, leek, almonds, and the cauliflower potato mixture to your blender (in that order!) and blend on high until smooth. If you don't have a Vitamix A3500 machine, you may need to reheat and reblend
- Spoon your soup into bowls, sprinkle some of each supercolor powder, then garnish with golden raisins and slivered blanched almonds