No-bake superfood Carrot Cake Granola Bites that make the perfect breakfast, snack, or dessert! They contain real carrots, toasted coconut granola, chia seeds, flaxseed meal, almond butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and naturally sweetened with maple syrup!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Noble Oat Granola. The opinions and text are all mine. The granola used in this recipe was sent to me as a gift, thank you so much!
What’s loaded with superfoods, insanely easy to make, highly addictive, and acceptable to eat for breakfast, as a snack, or dessert?! Yup, you guessed it… these Carrot Cake Granola Bites!
I don’t know what’s more exciting about these Carrot Cake Granola Bites- the fact that they are so freaking delicious or that my new favorite Noble Oat Toasted Coconut Granola is involved… it’s probably the granola that brings the scrumptious factor to these no-bake bites, actually. So, yeah- we’ll just say it’s the granola 100% 😉
I wanted to create a fun, simple Easter themed recipe for you, and what a fun way to indulge in carrot cake season! And why yes, there’s real carrots in these little bites, along with some other sneaky superfoods like chia seeds, flaxseed meal, almond flour, coconut flour, and almond butter. And of course then there’s organic oats, buckwheat groats, organic coconut butter, organic unsweetened coconut flakes, and sorghum thanks to Noble Oat Toasted Coconut Granola! So.many.good.things.happening!
I’d love to take another moment to brag on this brand new granola, Noble Oat. Funny story, I actually met founder Jeremie Walker in Columbus, Ohio about five years ago when I was working at a local boutique. I didn’t know we shared a love for clean, nourishing foods, but fast forward to 2021 and I’m so excited to help Jeremie announce the launch of his visionary product focusing on getting us back to our roots and eating foods we were meant to eat. OH! And that taste absolutely delicious by the way.
“Noble Oat consciously sources the best ingredients to support sustainable family-owned farms, strengthen our food systems, and craft a life-sustaining snack that’s both functional and flavorful”. With Noble Oat’s high standards, few ingredients, and preservative free granola you’re bound to feel good about snacking on it straight from the bag or adding it to your recipes like I did with these Carrot Cake Granola Bites!
So, how simple are these bites to make exactly. Let me break it down for you.
1. In a food processor or blender pulse baby carrots into very fine pieces.
2. Add the Noble Oat Toasted Coconut Granola along with the chia seeds, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pure vanilla extract.
3. Add almond butter and maple syrup and pulse until well combined.
4. Spoon the mixture into a medium bowl and fold in almond and coconut flour.
5. Roll into balls and chill.
Optional: coat the bites with a vanilla coconut butter shell.
Easy peasy! And this recipe makes 30 bites so you’ll have a ready-made snack all week long (if you don’t scarf down 5 at a time like I did, lol)
The addition of granola gives these Carrot Cake Bites a perfect amount of crunch and the perfect granola-esque flavor. Noble Oat hand toasts their granola in small batches and currently comes in two flavors, toasted coconut and and peanut butter + honey. I think you and your family are really going to enjoy these little gems and keep them stocked in your fridge for when the mood hits!
Be sure to head over to the Noble Oat website where you can learn more about Noble Oat and their values (which I LOVE!) They are accepting online orders, so be sure to stock up! And check out the Noble Oat Instagram too. And like always, don’t forget to leave a comment below, and tag us on Instagram or Facebook if you make these Carrot Cake Granola Bites!
**Note: Noble Oat granola does contain honey
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 2 cups Noble Oat Toasted Coconut Granola
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or other nut/seed butter)
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
Coconut Butter Shell
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a food processor or blender pulse the baby carrots into very fine pieces, almost grated.
- Add the Noble Oat Toasted Coconut granola along with the chia seeds, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pure vanilla extract and pulse to combine.
- Add the almond butter and maple syrup and pulse until well incorporated.
- Spoon the mixture into a medium bowl and fold in almond and coconut flour.
- Using 1 tablespoon of batter, roll them into balls and chill for about 15 minutes before enjoying.
- OPTIONAL: If you'd like to coat them in a vanilla coconut butter shell, simply melt the coconut butter in a bowl and add the vanilla. Roll each ball in the melted coconut butter to coat well and then place onto a parchment-lined baking sheet then place them in the fridge to chill and harden.
*This is a sponsored post featuring Noble Oat Granola
**Note: Noble Oat granola does contain honey